For more information about working at The Lighthouse please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What We Do
At The Lighthouse our vision is to build people up holistically with dignity, respect, and love. We serve the hungry, homeless and hurting in our community. Our staff ensures an individual’s needs are met in a respectful and safe way.
To be a dynamic and innovative housing and service provider in the communities we serve that assists individuals in reaching higher levels of personal growth, independence and resilience by providing supports and meeting needs through a client-centred approach
The Lighthouse Values
- Excellence in everything we do
- Staff and volunteers that inspire, encourage and give hope to those we serve.
- Honesty, integrity and accountability in all of our relationships.
- The ability to show courage in adversity.
- Efforts that achieve results through competence and creativity.
- People who constantly build an environment of trust.
- Staff and volunteers that respect co-workers, volunteers, residents, clients, and The Lighthouse as an agency.
- Efforts that make us a good steward of resources, time, money, and the earth.
- An environment that allows for growth and development.
Funding for operations and capital requirements for programs and services is received from the following: